Easy Credit with Owner Financing!
Rebuild your credit while buying a home of your own!
Thank you for your interest in our community. If you are interested in renting one of the lots and/or buying/renting-to-own one of the homes in the community, there are two easy ways to apply:
- You can click here and DOWNLOAD our PDF application to fill out and fax to us at 404-351-1513. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the application. Most computers already have this installed, but if you do not, you can download it here for free.
– OR –
- You can also click here and complete our ONLINE application.
- Complete the attached application. Return it as soon as possible (by fax 404-351-1513 or online) so that we can review it quickly and give you exact details of the home that fits your needs and your budget. There is no charge to submit an application.
- Prior to signing any papers to occupy the Community, you must provide a Criminal Report for each occupant over 18 years of age. You can get this from many County Sheriff or Police Departments for around $15.
- If you are only renting a lot in the community, there is a $300 start-up fee due on the day you sign your lot lease. There will be no security deposit required. If we also set up a rent-to-own or purchase contract for a mobile home, the upfront fee or down payment is negotiable.
- Once approved to occupy a lot in the community, you will need to sign a “Lease Agreement” and the “Rules & Regulations.”