Setup / Move-In Information – Lanier MHC

We want your move to our community to go as easily and smoothly as possible. Therefore, our website will give you all the information you need to set up your new home and get settled in.

Secure Homeowner’s Insurance for your new home

Some companies that can supply Homeowner’s Insurance:

Allstate Insurance
Phone: 770-932-2363 (Sugar Hill office, Boling Agency, bi-lingual)

American Modern Home Insurance Company
Phone: 1-800-998-2644

Biltmore Insurance
Phone: 770-963-1792

Phone: 1-800-841-3005

Georgia Farm Bureau (Walton County office in Monroe)
Phone: 770-267-5283

Georgia Farm Bureau (Barrow County office in Winder)
Phone: 770-867-2188

Georgia Farm Bureau (Fulton County office in Roswell)
Phone: 770-643-6787

Georgia Farm Bureau (Gwinnett County office in Lawrenceville)
Phone: 770-963-6209

North American Insurance
Phone: 1-800-462-8950

Southern Way Insurance Agency, Inc.
Phone: 1-800-577-2618
(representing the Foremost Insurance Group of companies)

To learn more about choosing Homeowner’s Insurance for your mobile home, visit Foremost Insurance‘s website. Their section on Mobile Homes is very useful and extensive.

Set up your utilities

Gas Company – These two companies below are the most widely used for gas service.

Electric Company –  You must use this company.

Water Company – Gwinnett County Public Utilities

  • The source for your water is the Gwinnett County Water System, and it is billed to you by Utility Billing Services (UBS) each month. Sterling Acceptance Corp. will establish your new account, so you don’t need to call anyone or leave a deposit to get your water turned on.

Sterling Acceptance Group does not actively promote these companies, nor make any statements or promises on the services they render. This list is simply for informational purposes.